This question has been flagged

Who the hell group of students downvoting my comments?

You guys are posting insignificant and so very basic questions in forum. But forum, as far as I know is dedicated for question that is really needs to be discussed, it is dedicated for concerns outside the lectures and for topics and other notes that is not mentioned in the lessons. Your questions are too easy and no brainer for it to be posted here in forum.

Significance of OR? difference of slack and surplus? what is graphical? what is constraints? what is feasbile? Those are very bullshit non-significant questions to be posted here. Yuckkk!

Those questions are already answered during the lectures. Aren't you listening to the mentor's lecture? aren't you taking the quizzes? and then you're downvoting my comments as if my comments are nonsense? I just actually stating the fact. And you know what? reality sucks!

Discard
Best Answer

I understand your frustration, and it's important to have meaningful discussions in a dedicated forum. Sometimes, questions might seem basic, but everyone has different levels of understanding, and forums are meant to be inclusive. Remember that people have varied backgrounds and learning paces. If you're seeking more in-depth discussions, you can consider initiating topics on more advanced aspects or sharing insights that build on the lectures. Let's encourage a positive and supportive environment where everyone can learn and grow together. If you have any concerns or suggestions, feel free to share them constructively. I hope you consider this comment as positively :> happy Sunday!

Discard