This question has been flagged
18 Replies
Best Answer

It can be used in production and marketing

Discard
Author Best Answer

Many academic disciplines can benefit from the use of linear programming. It is heavily employed in mathematics and, to a lesser extent, in issues relating to commerce, economics, and some types of engineering. 

Discard
Best Answer

linear programming can used in various field such as, Finance, Agriculture, Marketing, Healthcare, etc.

Discard
Best Answer

I think we can use it in production, manufacturing and many fields where it needs to maximize its resources or minimizes it cost

Discard
Best Answer

Most likely in production or manufacturing field

Discard
Best Answer

I think it can be used in production because these fields needs to maximize and minimize their cost and resources.

Discard
Best Answer

Using linear programming has advantages across a wide range of academic areas. It is extensively used in mathematics and, to a lesser extent, in problems involving business, economics, and various forms of engineering.

Discard
Best Answer

it can be used in logistics

Discard
Best Answer

Linear programming can be used to various fields such as, production, manufacturing, marketing, finance and operations. 

Discard
Best Answer

it can be used in manufacturing and production industry

Discard
Best Answer

it can use in logistics

Discard
Best Answer

Supply chain management, scheduling , finance, telecommunications, even in transportations.

Discard
Best Answer

Production and logistics

Discard
Best Answer

I think it can be used in logistics and production

Discard
Best Answer

In logistics and production

Discard
Best Answer

logistics and supply chain

Discard
Best Answer

Linear programming can be used to various fields such as, production, manufacturing, marketing, finance and operations. 

Discard
Best Answer

To make the story short it is obviously used in "Productions" as well as anything related to "Statistics".

Discard