This question has been flagged
12 Replies

What is better to use in solving linear programming: the graphical method or the simplex method?

Discard

Unlike graphical methods, the Simplex technique is superior. Simplex can handle any dimension, but the graphical method can only be applied when the model contains two variables.

Best Answer

for me, simplex method. 

Discard
Best Answer

IF IT HAS TWO DECISION VARIABLES, GRAPHICAL METHOD IS THE BEST WAY TO SOLVE LINEAR PROGRAMMING.

Discard
Best Answer

if it has 2 variable it is better to use the graphical, but if it has 3 or more the simplex is much better

Discard
Best Answer

For me it's either  simplex or graphical method based on the given problem.

Discard
Best Answer

For me, graphical method is an interesting method to use in solving linear programming

Discard
Best Answer

simplex method is easy but it can e long therefor use graphical method if the given variable is 2

Discard
Best Answer

I think, graphical method IF they have only 2 variables but if its 2 or more much better to use simplex method.

Discard
Best Answer

For atleast 2 variable the more efficient is graphical but in more variable simplex is a must

Discard
Best Answer

if you have 2 variable use graphical method it will lessen your work but if the given variable is more than 2 use simplex method.

Discard
Best Answer

for me is graphical method is a method to find optimal solution.

Discard
Best Answer

Unlike graphical methods, the Simplex technique is superior. Simplex can handle any dimension, but the graphical method can only be applied when the model contains two variables.

Discard
Best Answer

Finding the ideal answer is best done through a graphic method. The collection of inequalities are subject to constraints in this method.

Discard