This question has been flagged
34 Replies

Example in manufacturing field or other fields under Industrial Engineering.

Discard
Best Answer

Mostly applicable for manufacturing and production firm

Discard
Best Answer

For me, it's suitable also in health care specifically health care analyst.

Discard
Best Answer

I think within the discipline of Industrial Engineering, linear programming is a flexible technique that may be used to optimize processes, resource allocation, and decision-making across a variety of industries and job positions :))

Discard
Best Answer

I think, Government field can also maximize this technique. But I'm surely they using this for their future plans.

Discard
Best Answer

Linear Programming can also be in the field of Logistics as it determines the best possible routes for shipping considering every factors.

Discard
Best Answer

Many academic disciplines can benefit from the use of linear programming. It is heavily employed in mathematics and, to a lesser extent, in issues relating to commerce, economics, and some types of engine.

Discard
Best Answer

In production

Discard
Best Answer

production manager where it is a skill that is used to maximized profit and minimized the cost of production.

Discard
Best Answer

Most probably in Manufacturing Industry to analyze the best possible solution the maximization or minimization in the company. 

Discard
Best Answer

In Manufacturing industry. For instance, linear programming can determine the maximum profits and minimum costs in a production. With these details, it can help the company maintain their state and might as well forecast future circumstances referring to materials, cost, manpower, etc.

Discard
Best Answer

Best example is OR analyst, an OR analyst would use mathematical modeling and analysis to determine the most effective ways to distribute resources, reduce expenses, increase efficiency, and accomplish corporate goals. OR analyst also involves in managing data and such.

Discard
Best Answer

Marketing and Finance

Discard
Best Answer

While it is flexible, it is most fitting in the Manufacturing industry where there are many processes that can be improved by Linear Programming.

Discard
Best Answer

In production 

Discard
Best Answer

Production manager, production planning etc.

Discard
Best Answer

For the best LP knowledge that suits in the field, is manufacturing. 

Discard
Best Answer

in production or manufacturing

Discard
Best Answer

It can be use by production managers in production planning 

Discard
Best Answer

In production management  and manufacturing

Discard
Best Answer

supply chain management to help businesses minimize inventory costs.

Discard
Best Answer

In manufacturing 

Discard
Best Answer

usually in production and manufacturing industry

Discard
Best Answer

I think finance is important because it has control over printed paper money, which allows us to avoid having low-value money. 

Discard
Best Answer

You can also use that in production planning 

Discard
Best Answer

in order to improve innovative process and production

Discard
Best Answer

Project managers can use linear programming to allocate resources wisely and plan work effectively in complicated projects with resource restrictions to assure on-time project completion while avoiding resource loss.

Discard
Best Answer

IN PRODUCTION

Discard
Best Answer

The knowledge of linear programming (LP) is highly relevant and valuable in various job roles within the field of Industrial Engineering (IE). Linear programming is used to optimize resource allocation, decision-making, and processes in a wide range of industries.

Discard
Best Answer

In order to improve distribution, transportation, and inventory management choices, supply chain analysts use linear programming. They make sure that goods are procured, produced, and delivered effectively in order to control costs and satisfy client demand.

Discard
Best Answer

Production, Manufacturing

Discard
Best Answer

It can applied mostly on manufacturing or production firm

Discard
Best Answer

Production Management

Discard
Best Answer

for me, in production management.

Discard
Best Answer

For me, it would be the job, OR Analyst since Linear programming is mostly used for complex problems. Some examples are in production, logistics, supply chain, and many more. 

Discard