This question has been flagged
6 Replies

present a case in point

Discard
Author

all answer are acceptable.

Best Answer

When it comes to resolving real life issues, maximization and minimization plays an important role in contributing in the decision making. It allows people to decide what is the best solution in a specific problem that helps them to manage well in the field.

Discard
Best Answer

For me, linear programming is something you can find everywhere, and, in fact, you can apply it in real life. That's the beauty of mathematics it allows you to turn imagination into reality. Let me give you an example, consider the enrollment process and class schedules. Linear programming comes into play here because it can help you favorably adjust your schedule in case you have work or other important commitments. It assists in maximizing your choices

Discard
Best Answer

I think linear programming is a versatile tool in Operations Research that plays a vital role in solving real-world problems by optimizing resource allocation, minimizing costs, and improving efficiency across various industries and sectors :))

Discard
Best Answer

I want to apply it in COVID-19, government can use minimization of cost in producing each kind of vacation they can do graphical method to which country they can get a lower cost of vacation, the more vacation they can get in lower prices the more minimization is attained. 

Discard
Best Answer

For an instance there is a company who wants to produce 3 different products to gain profit from. But, they are constrained by limited resources like ingredients and production time. In order for this company to maximize their overall profit, by using LP techniques will determine how many units of each product to produce in consideration of these constraints. This would ensure that the company does not overproduce and end up losing profit. 

Discard
Best Answer

In production people tend to think to the most efficient way to maximize the production without excess or surplas stocks. The linear programming takes place, as it creates a numerical approach whereas it creates an specific point that would maximize the product to ensure its volume is appropriate

Discard