Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

This question has been flagged
13 Replies

cryptocurrency market or forex market

Discard
Best Answer

It think it is the Forex Market since it was mentioned in the course that it is the most liquid and leading financial market around the world. 

Discard
Best Answer

For me, I would go to cryptocurrency because I am much more familiar on this!

Discard
Best Answer

I think the most liquid financial market in the world is the foreign exchange market, often referred to as the Forex or FX market.

Discard
Best Answer

For me, forex market is considered the most liquid financial market globally due to its high trading volume and constant activity

Discard
Best Answer

For me, as a starter I would choose the Forex market as it is easy to learn and study, while in crypto if you're not financial literate you can't progress.

Discard
Best Answer

For me the Forex trading because of the large number of trader and also the it operates 24 hrs a day.

Discard
Best Answer

Forex Market

Discard
Best Answer

FOREX MARKET

Discard
Best Answer

For me the Forex Trading, it happens that Forex Trading is the highest trade with a specific $6.6 Trillion.

Discard
Best Answer

The forex market is generally considered the most liquid financial market in the world, given its massive trading volume and global participation. While the cryptocurrency market has grown significantly in recent years, it still typically has lower liquidity compared to the forex market due to its relative size and fragmentation.

Discard
Best Answer

For me, forex market because it is decentralized and operates across different time zones, allowing for continuous trading as markets open and close around the world.

Discard
Best Answer

Forex Market, because it is conducted using leverage, allowing traders to control larger positions with a relatively small amount of capital

Discard
Best Answer

I think the most liquid financial market in the world is the foreign exchange market, often referred to as the Forex or FX market.

Discard