Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

This question has been flagged
10 Replies

For a starter, How much capital/money do we need to start forex trading?

Discard

Thankyou, Mr. Patrick Pincas, for posting that query. In the future, I'd also like to try forex trading. Additionaly reading the response to this query gave me a better idea of how much I would need to prepare to begin treding forex :)

Best Answer

I think the amount of capital needed to start forex trading in Philippine pesos can vary but is typically recommended to be at least PHP 10,000 to PHP 20,000 for beginners. However, the ideal amount depends on individual risk tolerance and trading strategy, I also want to invest in forex someday hehe

Discard
Author

Thank you for giving me an idea, as of now I have 20 pesos in my wallet so 9,980 more to go. Me too, I want to invest in forex in the future

Best Answer

From what I observe in course on leverage part you can have a capital of 100$ and can control a 100,000$. But I do a research, base on it the money you can trade it base on the minimum of your broker, it said that some broker agree with 50$ so I think that is the minimum for a beginner to start with. 

Discard
Best Answer

I think for starters, it's good to have a P5,000 for a start-up investing, and if you manage to do well in trading you can invest for more, and maybe later on in Crypto. 

Discard
Best Answer

Starting forex trading with a capital amount they can afford to lose while focusing on learning and practicing sound risk management.

Discard
Best Answer

In the website $50 is the minimum 

Discard
Best Answer

If you start conservatively and use sensible money management, you do not need a large amount of money to trade Forex. It is possible to start trading with only a few hundred dollars, provided your trading sizes are small.

Discard
Best Answer

5 to 10k is good

Discard
Best Answer

When it comes to this kind of issue, use the money you are prepared to lose.

Discard
Best Answer

5K IS THE GOOD AMOUNT FOR STARTER

Discard
Best Answer

I think 5k to 10k is good enough.

Discard