Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

This question has been flagged
5 Replies

For you why do we need to study the foundation or behind the  forex trading ?  Why not focus study  on study in how making money using forex because we have lot of video content on different platform like facebook,YouTube,Tiktok that they see their  big profit on forex why do we need to start the foundation ?

Discard

Because it is the basics my dear. We cant go deeper if we don't test waters. 😘

Best Answer

Getting a forex education is essential if you want to trade successfully.

Discard
Best Answer

To Earn extra income however be wary that trading forex is not as easy as it seems. It requires a lot of learning

Discard
Best Answer

For me, it is necessary to study the foundation/behind forex trading, particularly for those who desire steady growth. Besides, it will provide us with more advantages, especially when it comes to managing risks, profits and losses (helping you stay on track with the present and future happenings). As far as I can remember from what was mentioned in the video, forex trading has been a leading trading market (?) for years now. So, knowing this will help traders to decide whether to engage in forex trading given its good foundation and potential long-term success. Also, video content circulating on social media platforms about forex might just giving the audience unrealistic expectations. 

Discard
Best Answer

FOR US TO BE MORE EFFECTIVE INDIVIDUAL AND ALSO IT IS OUR ADVANTAGE AS A PERSON IF HAVE A STRONG FOUNDATION OF KNOWLEDGE

Discard
Best Answer

That's the basic bro. You can't go to college without enrolling in elementary.

Discard

Who the hell downvoted my answer? What's wrong with you?

I just say the reality, and reality sucks!!! My ghadddd