Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

This question has been flagged
7 Replies

What are the benefits and risk of Forex Trading? Should students be allowed to engage forex trading?

Discard
Best Answer

I think  students can engage in forex trading but must prioritize education, use demo accounts, and manage risk carefully. It's crucial to understand that trading involves real financial risks and is not a guaranteed way to make money :))

Discard
Best Answer

Like I said in the other question in this forum it depends on the students if they engage in the trading world because it is open to all. First, the students need proper guidance from the expert, caution, and knowledge. The benefit of this forex trading as I've learned in the lesson is the leverage, and it's open five days a week for 24 hours so you can monitor it very well. It's also good as an experience as I've seen in many YouTube videos you can share your knowledge with beginners and all of you can benefit from that, and so on. The risk is there are scammers and frauds on this trading so better to be careful, also a high risk of lost. That would be all

Discard
Best Answer

Possibility to profit in both rising and falling markets, High volatility can lead to significant losses and regarding students' involvement in forex trading, it's a matter of personal judgment and regulatory considerations.

Discard
Best Answer

IT DEPENDS ON HOW STUDENTS INVOLVE THEMSELVES.

Discard
Best Answer

benefits of forex trading can flexible and highly engaging

Discard
Best Answer

It’s hard to determine the exact number of students who try forex trading, as there is no centralized authority or organization that keeps track of this information. However, there are several indications that forex trading is growing its popularity among students. Namely, there has been a surge in the number of forex trading courses and educational materials specifically aimed at students. Additionally, some universities have started offering forex trading courses as part of their curriculum.

Discard
Best Answer

The benefit is you learn how to trade and how to play in different  currency all over the world and for me this is the good investment for future  but we know the when we thank about money we have a risk and the risk of course  how you loss the money specially when you are beginner you expect lot of loss than profit  

Discard