Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

This question has been flagged
3 Replies

At first without any background I thought that tradings like Forex are scam that would take our money and liquidate. But through this lesson I gain new prospect of trading and reading on it. That would generate a good investment. Also I would like to thanks for the proctor for deep undestanding on this matter and reducing risk trading. 

Discard
Best Answer

Perfectly well said. Before i don't have any background information to forex trading but now because of the videos helps me to gain more knowledge. 

Discard
Best Answer

I wholeheartedly agree that this lesson has provided valuable insights into trading, dispelling misconceptions and emphasizing the potential for smart investments, while also expressing gratitude to the instructor for their in-depth knowledge and risk-reduction strategies 

Discard
Best Answer

Yes. That's right! Before, I thought that forex trading was all a scam and a waste of money. But because of the informative videos, I learned a lot about it.

Discard